Chicago Area Online Marketing Event Calendar
Mon29Apr20198:30 AM - 11:30 AM500 W. Madison St., Suite 1150 Chicago, IL 60661
Digital Marketing to Grow Your Small Business
You will leave with a strong understanding of: what keywords are and how you can research them, how Google evaluates and ranks websites, what SEO is (and isn’t) and if it makes sense for your business, and what advertising options there are for small business and do they make sense for you.
- Keyword research basics and tools
- Website optimization
- Local SEO for local businesses
- Organic SEO basics
- Paid advertising options and ROI
Understanding keywords role in online success and how to research them.
- How to optimize your website and individual pages.
- How to optimize so you show up on Google’s map search results •How to optimize so you rank well in Google’s organic search results
- What paid advertising options you have and how to evaluate if they will work for your business
Google is usually the number 1 referral source for small businesses. Knowing how Google works is key to success in ranking well and wisely paying for advertising online