Chicago Area Online Marketing Event Calendar
Tue12Feb20193:00 pmFineMark National Bank & Trust 7600 East Doubletree Ranch Road #100 Scottsdale, AZ 85258
The Next Stop: Simple Keys to Generating Website Revenue - Top Tips
Many businesses use their websites as an online business card - a simple place for customers and prospects to find their company profile and contact information. But, what if you could turn your website into your best sales person by making a few simple changes?
Consider the following:
- 90% of searchers haven’t made their mind up about a brand before starting their search
- The average number of form fields is 11...but reducing the number of form fields from 11 to 4 can result in a 120% increase in conversions.
- Even just a 1-second delay in page load time can result in a 7% reduction in conversions.
And, it is often not what you say, but how you say it. Slight variations in placement of text and the messaging itself can mean the difference between a phone call and a lost visitor.
In this event led by Elijah Litscher, founder and Chief Digital Strategist at The Loop Marketing in Chicago, you will learn how a small set of changes to your website can deliver big returns. Elijah is an expert in online marketing and takes a marketing approach to website design that considers user experience and best practices.
You will learn:
- How long people spend on different parts of a website and how to capture their attention.
- How to plan your website layout and experience to match your business goals.
- Where the most important messages and website elements should go - and where they should not.
- When to use text, icons, and photos to the best effect.
- How to track the success of your website and plan for continuous improvement
Bonus: Using Data to Drive Growth - a Google Get Your Business Online Presentation
Learn about tools to help you collect and interpret real-time information about how customers are interacting with you online, so, you can make smarter decisions about how to reach key audiences on your budget, timeline, and terms.
Snacks and Refreshments will be Provided